Play-based learning is something near and dear to my heart. There is no sound in the world I love more than the sound of my children playing. And what absolutely fascinates me is how experientially rich play is. Whether we engage our kids and set up invitations to play or just leave them to their own devices, they are always learning through play.
In this section, you will find play-based learning activities and articles. All of my activities use inexpensive, common materials. You will notice my posts underscore the basic skills children are learning when engaging in my invitations to play.
Below are my top play-based learning posts. I hope you enjoy:
- 10 Ways to Facilitate Play-Based Learning at Home
- Sensory Play Ideas and What is Being Learned
- Low or No-Prep Kids Activities for When You Need a Break
- Simple Olympic Activities for Preschoolers
- Solar System Sensory Bin with Printable Pack
- 25+ Activities to Improve Printing without Writing
Don’t forget to join the Undeniable Power of Play community on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to see countless play-based learning ideas. Use the hashtag #PowerofPlay52 on Instagram and we could re-gram your ideas!