The Positive Parenting Bundle will help you...
A Glimpse of What's Inside
12 Positive Parenting Ebooks
Three Online Courses
Activities to Promote Learning and Calmness
Customizable Content and Workbooks
$325 of positive parenting resources for $29.99
1. How does the bundle work? How do I get access to all of the resources?
Once you have paid for The Positive Parenting Ebundle, you can click on the hyperlink "The Positive Parenting Bundle" on the confirmation page. You will also be sent a confirmation email from which you can access the PDF file. Download the PDF. Within the file, there are links to every resource in the bundle. Some are self-paced online courses, some are ebooks, others are activities and printables. Click on the ones you want to access to download them.
2. How is the value determined?
Each of the products included in the bundle can be purchased separately for a total price of $325 USD. For your convenience and for the purpose of the sale, we have assembled these resources and are selling them from February, 5th - February 19th, 2018 at a discount of over 90%.
3. Can’t I just google all of this?
Simply put, no. You most certainly can google information about positive parenting and get many valuable resources. This bundle has the convenience all of the information in one place as well as access to content you cannot get anywhere else.
Purchasing the bundle allows you to:
- Download the ebooks, activities and printables to keep forever,
- Access to three online courses that require paid entry from experts in their fields,
- Print off and enjoy bonus materials.
4. Does the content expire?
The ability to purchase The Positive Parenting Bundle will expire on February 19th, 2018. Access to the resources is guaranteed for one year. Anything you download you will have forever. We recommend backing up your content on a separate drive.
5. How can I write notes and highlight what I read with an electronic product?
Some electronic applications allow for highlighting PDFs, here is a resource on how to do it. In some of the ebooks, there are pages meant for note taking and customization. Those books contain instructions on how to print just those pages.
You also have the option to have it printed at home, work, or at a printing depot.
6. What is the return policy?
We offer a 100% money back guarantee up until 11:59pm EST March 19th, 2018. After that, there will be no refunds.
7. Can I share it with others?
We would absolutely love that you share The Positive Parenting Bundle website with your friends, family and colleagues. The printable activities are intended for repeated use. However, distribution of any of these products without explicit permission of the authors is strictly forbidden.
8. What age ranges and topics does The Positive Parenting Bundle cover?
The Positive Parenting Bundle covers topics on toddlers to tweens.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- 1 Minute Milestones (0-12 Months) Activity Cards
- Montessori Inspiration at Home - Practical Life for Toddlers
- Becoming a Deliberate Mom: A Reflective Parenting Workbook
- Positive Parenting First Five Years Online Class
- Feeding Toddlers and Addressing Picky Eating
- Troubleshooting Toddlerhood
- When Baby Becomes Big Sibling
- 6 Positive Parenting Secrets to Make You An Even Better Mom
- How to Bully-Proof Your Kids
- Teaching Emotions Toolkit
- Emotion Coaching: As Essential Part of Your Parenting Toolbox
- The Action Plan to Calm Intense Emotions
- Becoming a More Positive Parent: A Practical Guide for Tired Parents
- Positively Parenting Tweens: Navigating in a Digital Age
- Conversation Game for Tween Girls
- 7 Day Devotional for Special Needs Moms
- Superhero Emotions Calming Kit
- The Autism Planner Workbook
- Activities to Develop a Growth Mindset in Elementary School-Aged Kids
9. What if it doesn’t apply to my child(ren)?
These resources are largely rooted in developmental psychology and have mostly been based on the results of replicated research involving large sample studies. That is to say, the majority of the time, when applied these principles have been shown to work repeatedly and get the best results from your children. That said, there is no guarantee that absolutely every technique will work for every parent and child all the time.
10. Is it just a bunch of research jargon or is it easy to understand and apply?
While the vast majority of the techniques are based on research, the courses, books, and printables have been created for everyday parents. The wording is accessible and the strategies address everyday parenting issues.
11. Is there a way I can benefit from this without having to sit down a read through pages and pages of content? I’m busy.
Absolutely. Most of the content does require reading. However, there are over ten videos worth of parenting insights available for you to watch.
Contact us with any questions and we will get back to you promptly.