Play-based learning is essential for early childhood learning.
Screen-time, organized activities, and a busy schedule has created a poverty of play in children. If you’ve come here interested in having all sorts of activities and strategies for play-based learning at your fingertips, you’ve come to the right place! I’ve teamed up with two other play-based learning advocates to create The Undeniable Power of Play!
Not only did the book become a best-seller on Amazon, it also inspired a community of play-based learning ideas and kids activities.
Rooted in research, The Undeniable Play is loaded with over 101 activities, tips, and tricks to promote play-based learning at home or in a classroom. No need to worry about going to an expensive craft store or elaborate prep, our tips and activities will show you that common household and pantry items can open up endless learning and fun for your kids!
What you get when you purchase the Undeniable Power of Play:
- Information on the value of play-based learning,
- Hands-on, fun learning activities for young children.
- Adaptions for older/ younger kids.
- Extension activities.
- Recipes for science, sensory play and crafts.
- Ideas on how to use common household items to bring your child’s imagination to life.
- Information on what skills and knowledge your child is developing while engaging in each activity outlined in the book.
You don’t need:
- a crafty bone in your body – the instructions are straightforward and easy to follow with procedural pictures too.
- a background in early childhood education – each activity has learning benefits listed.
- a trip to the craft store – most items are common to any household or can be picked up at a local grocery or dollar store.
- a lot of time – you don’t have to scour Pinterest to find the perfect craft and no elaborate set up is needed. Your kids will enjoy the process of setting up the activity as much as playing with it.
Join the Undeniable Power of Play Community
Like the Undeniable Power of Play on Facebook.
2. Follow The Undeniable Power of Play on Instagram
3. Join The Undeniable Play Facebook Group
The activities in this book have been created for:
- teachers, and
- childcare providers who work with or have children between the ages of two and six years of age.
Sign up and get valuable parenting resources sent to your inbox
When you sign up for my newsletter, as a thank you, I will send you an ebooklet filled with tips to improve kids listening, stay calm in the heat of the moment and more!