This post was originally about Chalkola Markers. However, the management team at Chalkola Markers has proved to be highly unreliable. They have left many customers without returned emails and reviewers with compensation. Because the photos have done well on Pinterest, I wanted to leave them as a source of ideas. Moreover, there are many equally as great chalk markers available through amazon. Below you will find my recommended picks as well as some of my family’s uses for washable chalk markers.
Here are 7 uses for washable chalk markers we’ve come up with:
- Colour on anything metal (we used them on our stainless steel fridge), counters, windows, mirrors, pumpkins Anything non-porous, they work amazingly well on. However, the company recommends testing the markers on a small surface area first and then removing the markers just to be on the safe side. We’ve had no problems.
- Practice ABCs
- Decorate the windows for Halloween
- Write notes on the counter for my husband
- Write out a weekly calendar on our fridge
- Record my weight loss goals on my bathroom mirror (so I have to see them all the time)
- For a laundry hack to remind whoever is switching over the laundry not to put certain things in the dryer
To clean them off of any non-porous surfaces, simply wipe with a baby wipe or damp towel and dry. My three-year-old successfully cleaned three full-sized windows on her own when wanting to start new drawings.
Click the image below to get LOADS of fun ideas using regular chalk
For more fun craft ideas, check out these posts below!